I have been doing many reviews on The Beautynerd, but I haven’t really shared anything personal (except for my first post). I want to get you to know me a bit better, so I’m going to write 50 random facts about myself. Feel free to share some random facts about you in the comments. I love to know my viewers a bit better too. 🙂
- My name originates from my Zodiac Sign, Aries with an L in front and A in the back; L Aries A.
- I love food, especially from the Italian kitchen.
- Both of my parents are from Indonesia, I was born and raised in The Netherlands..
- My favorite videogame of all time is Final Fantasy VII.
- I swear A LOT when I talk to people I feel comfortable with.
- Rotterdam and The Hague are my favorite cities in The Netherlands.
- I don’t like to eat fruit, but I love to drink fruit juices.
- I have two cats named Elliot (Somali) and Atilla (Maine Coon) and two Leopard Geckos.
- My favorite type of beautyproducts are Liquid Lipsticks.
- I have boyfriend, we’re together for about 7.5 years.
- I have two rare auto-immune diseases, MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopanic Purpura). These are not related so I’m probably the only one in the Netherlands who has this combination.
- I graduated Cum Laude for my Bachelors Degree in Biomedical Research at the University of Avans in Breda.
- My favorite perfume at the moment is YSL – Manifesto L’Elixir.
- I play Magic The Gathering because it’s one of my boyfriend’s hobby.
- I have worn black clothing exclusively since I was 13 (so 13 years in total).
- I have seven tattoo’s, two related to Final Fantasy VII.
- My favorite Let’s Play Youtuber is Eric Van Wilderman.
- I love to eat desserts. My favorite dessert is Tiramisu.
- I have an obsession with miniature make-up products.
- I love watching series and anime. I’m a huge fan of The Walking Dead and One Piece.
- My favorite Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream flavor is Cinnabuns.
- My favorite console of all time is the Nintendo Gamecube.
- I own 500+ Nail Polishes.
- I’m very good at Super Smash Brothers, I love to play as Zelda.
- I’m too afraid to play horror games myself, so I love to watch Let’s Plays on Youtube.
- I’m very sensitive to sad parts in series/movies and immediately cry like a baby when something happens.
- I hate the smell of Lavender.
- My favorite Starbucks drink is Pumkin Spiced Latte.
- I grew up in Dordrecht and have lived there for ~20 years.
- I also have an obsession with Retro Videogames decoration type of things.
- Since Justin Bieber has released his new album Purpose, I’ve been listening to it on repeat.
- My very first Urban Decay product was Oz The Great and Powerful Theodora Palette.
- I have a weird obsession with zombies since I saw Resident Evil for the PSX.
- My favorite Beauty Youtuber is Chrisspy.
- I’m afraid of Spiders and many other insects.
- I’m a very lazy person, totally not into sports or any activities.
- I don’t like Pineapples and Paprika.
- I usually don’t wear any pants when I’m at home, except when I expect someone ofcourse.
- I’m an introvert.
- My favorite blog is Beautylab.
- When I get excited, I get a very high squeaky voice and talk very fast.
- I often use quotes from South Park when I’m having a conversation.
- I have a drivers license for 5 years but never have driven a car after I’ve gotten my license.
- I stalk every cat I see on the streets, trying to pet them.
- I can’t walk on high heels anymore but I still buy them.
- One of my dreams is to go to Tornado Alley in the USA to see (and chasee) a real Tornado.
- I often wear peplum tops.
- I don’t cook dinner, my boyfriend does. I only cook once per week.
- My favorite videogame series is (Phoenix Wright) Ace Attorney.
- I like to put my finger in my cats mouth when they’re yawning.
I hope these random facts will help you get to know me a bit better. I would love to show my personality a bit more, but I’m not sure how I can at the moment. I’m planning start doing Youtube video’s, but I really suck at editing (gave up after my first try). I hope I will have more time to figure things out during the Christmas holidays.
I would love to know you guys a bit more too, so please share random fact about yourself in the comments below!